and Contact Information
WHERE ARE WE? Cornstock, the Anderson County Corn Festival -
The festival is held annually in the North Lake Park, located in Garnett, Kansas. Garnett is approximately 50 miles south of Lawrence, 50 miles east of Emporia, 50 miles southwest of Olathe/metro Kansas City. This charming rural community is located at the junction of US Highway 59, US 169 and K-31.
For Google Location Map, CLICK HERE!
The "Cornfest Gang".
It takes a 15-member board, over 100 volunteers, a bushel of fantastic sponsors and great city/county relations to make Cornstock happen each year. Thank you EVERYONE!
Please do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to assist you. Please visit
Frequently Asked Questions. If your question or concern is not addressed there please contact us.
Contact Us By Email:
Anderson County Corn Festival
Email: General Email
Anderson County Corn Festival, Inc.
P.O. Box 82
Garnett, KS 66032-0082
ABOUT US: The Anderson County Corn Festival Inc, is a 501(c)4 non-profit organization.
The specific objectives and purposes of this corporation are:
1. To establish, maintain and operate an annual festival to promote the improvement and patronage of cultural events, live theater, visual, and musical arts in Anderson County, Kansas;
2. To establish, maintain and operate festival facilities for the general artistic use by the general public in Anderson County;
3. To educate, train and mentor individuals in the operation, management and leadership of a festival and/or special events for fund-raising purposes for community civic, church and non-for-profit organizations.
The Anderson County Corn Festival, Inc. encourages community involvement, specifically by area youth. Scholarships have been established by ACCF to be awarded to recipients who are currently enrolled in high school or higher education.
Become a volunteer of Cornstock! Learn how to manage your time, set goals, lead and succeed. Our vision is to help teach and mentor future community leaders. Won’t you join us? Volunteer positions are available for help with:
1. Creating unique, fresh, new activities to educate and entertain the public on local agricultural heritage, culture and local arts.
2. Coordinating with community civic, church and school non-profit organizations to help them maximize their fund-raising opportunities by participating as a part of Cornstock.
3. Serving on a subcommittee; making contacts, organizing and making things happen.
4. Man Power! Lending a hand with a variety of physical activity, from putting up fence to helping unload bands behind the stage, to parking cars, help is always needed somewhere.
5. Having fun! While some may think it work, helping needy organizations meet their goals, and helping thousands of people in the process, all while bringing fun, entertainment and education to the community…it doesn’t get much better than this.
Join us! Fill out the Contact Form and let us know you want to be a volunteer.
Existing Charitable Activities:
The festival emphasizes providing a venue for many civic, church and school organizations to fund-raise. Also, donations are made directly to organizations that help with the festival, thus becoming a fund-raiser for those organizations as well. Those include:
Anderson County Fair
Anderson County Youth Baseball
Garnett Optimist Club
Garnett Lions Club
Anderson County High School Junior Class
Garnett Rotary Club
Church of the Nazarene
First United Methodist Church
Garnett Knights of Columbus
Westphalia Knights of Columbus
Garnett Booster Club
Boy Scout Troop 126
Garnett Fire Department
St. Teresa’s CYO
St. Rose Catholic School Support
CASA of 4th Judicial District
Cherry Mound 4-H
Anderson County 4-H
ACHS Chess Club
USD 365 Endowment Association
Anderson County Hospital Foundation
Class of 2011 Class of 2016
Class of 2016
Neosho Lodge #27
Central Heights Middle School
St. Boniface – Carmelite Stars
Garnett Area Ministerial Alliance Food Pantry
Lake Garnett Sporting Club
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Anderson & Franklin Counties
The Peoples Theatre WINGS - Women in Need Gaining Strength
Southeast Kansas Down Syndrome Society
WINGS - Women in Need Gaining Strength